Pin It!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Soup and Sweets

My sister was sick and needed some medicine. It's right here in this jar.

Because it is what makes this bowl of chicken soup so devine. I took her this big bowl of soup...we'll see if it makes her all better soon.

I think the best part of this soup is the big fat dumpling sitting at the top of the bowl.

After dinner, we needed a little treat. I have this marble slab that lives in my freezer, like a miniature version of being at Cold Stone. We finally decided to break out that gigantic Reese's peanut butter bar. We thought we needed a little caramel sauce as well, but we decided against it, once we got going.

How do you like these fingers? She's always been able to grow the most outstanding fingernails. I keep mine super short, therefore, this cannot be my hand.

We decided it would have been a little easier to use the Reese's mini baking bits instead of going through the trouble of chopping up Mr. Huge Reese's bar. 

Here we go! 

Mix it up...

Smoosh it together...

Ready for yumminess... 

and...?

Yes, it was delish! I wonder what our next concoction will be. 




2 comments:

LynnEl Springer said...

I have that same chicken base! Too funny! Love the pictures of Karen too! :)

Cheryl said...

The soup was de-lish, but I'm still sick today. Maybe eating the leftovers for lunch will do the trick!