Here's what they looked like after we added the googly-eyed ribbon. Cuteness!
This is cream cheese frosting at the base, followed by cinnamon cake, spiced apples, more frosting and a drizzle of caramel sauce. They went fast! However, some people didn't realize that the containers were NOT disposable and I had to dumpster dive to find about half of them after the party. Not fun.
Candy corn cookies
Pretzels dipped in $100 sprinkles (thanks, Gygi's. I can never get out of your store for less).
Spider cupcakes- the frosting was killer good.
Candy corn cupcakes
You can't really tell, but they are sitting on Karen's cute spider web holder.
Mini pumpkin pies (Joette's recipe in the family cookbook). They went fast too!
Too much to choose, so take one of each!
Cheryl had this cute bucket and on Thursday night she said "what can we use this for?"
I said I'd make some caramel popcorn to put in it.
Making Shrek fingers

These are my fun new bottles I bought online from Bake It Pretty.
It's Kate Jones' fault. She had some and when I saw them I had to have some too...
and some clear ones too.
Between her decorations and mine (and a few of Karen's) we had that place looking good.
Bring on the game. We played pictionary, except the person drawing had to wear a blindfold.
I can't explain the smirk.
We had a great time. There were about 26 people there.









5 comments:
We are party animals...but it's got to stop. We're too old to put on this much fun!
I'm proud of you for putting all of these into one post. I love the way the tables turned out.
Seriously amazing!!! It looks awesome! How far ahead of the party did you make all that stuff? That's the hardest part for me...I feel like I have to make all the food the day of the party and then I'm going crazy. Does it all keep well?
I love the ghosts carrying candy corn! So cute! Love you to Nana! We meet in June.
The last comment was from Nora.
Post a Comment