Mia loves cameras. She loves to see pictures of herself. She'll sit in her daddy's lap for a long time, holding his phone or iPod, scrolling through the pictures, looking for the "baby."

When she sees you with the camera, she smiles a big grin and says "cheeeeeese!"

Then she wants to see the picture.

No, she doesn't want me to pick her up (although she's not opposed to that), she's reaching for the camera.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!

I've posted a video, but I don't think it's going to work. It's an MVI file, and I don't think it's supported on Blogger. We'll take a chance with it. Anyway, if it doesn't work, it was a movie clip of Mia smiling for the camera, and then running around to the other side of the camera, grabbing it so she could see herself. Such a cute girl.
3 comments:
Mia looks so much like her mommy! Such a pretty baby - and how cute that she loves seeing the pictures. So does my little one, Chloe! As soon as you are done taking the picture - or as soon as she THINKS you SHOULD be done, she runs over saying, "See, see, see!" So cute! Don't you just love these little ones? What blessings!
That is way cute and funny! The video worked =)
I think it is so funny that with digital cameras, kids have that "instant" connection to cameras that we didn't have when we were growing up.
She is simply precious.
Post a Comment