Pin It!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Grab A Towel

We've come to expect these little critters waiting for us when we return to our cabin each evening after dinner and the night's entertainment. It's your job to guess what some of them are. Here's my guesses- if you disagree, let me hear it.
1- Seal
(sorry for the poor lighting) 2- a praying bunny, or a dog.
3- snail or...I'd rather not say.
4- another praying bunny.
5- frog
6- elephant (how often do elephants sit like this?)
7- snake, or Shari Lewis' Lambchop
8- anteater, or another elephant but without ears
9- I liked this one, but was afraid of rabies due to the red eyes- hampster, or Nora's zhu zhu pet
and my very favorite- 10- King Kong! I loved the extra hour of sleep that night too!
I could have bought a video for $9 on how to make some of these guys, but really, would I ever use it? Nope.

No comments: