Pin It!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Jungle Jim's with Cousins

Last week we took Caleb to Jungle Jim's (yes, again).
But this time we had lots of people with us! I'm not sure why Cheryl is going on this ride (I DON"T do the rides!). I don't know if Caleb wanted a passenger, or if Cheryl thought she could get "action" pictures of the other kids this way.
I like this picture because you can see the moms in the background examining their shots.
I like this picture because both girls have their hand in their mouth.
This was the only shot I got of the boys, but look at Cheryl smiling in the background!
Jeremy's knees go up to Elyssa's chin!
These girls look so nonchalant...just another day, just another ride. Kyanna with her little man, Jones.
Look at this face!
Why, of course, I would love to show you more pictures tomorrow! Thanks for asking!

2 comments:

Patti said...

Cheryl said Caleb was sad he didn't get to go with one of the other kids, so she got in with him to make him happy. Thanks, Sister!

Cheryl said...

Anything for Caleb! Even though Jones isn't smiling, I love the pic of him. Gorgeous big eyes!