Pin It!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bumper Cars

Caleb is waiting for the worker to help him put on his seatbelt. "How do you put on this thing?
All right! Let's roll!
Smash!
Looks like they're having fun!
Crash!
Can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man!
It was fun that just our kids were on the ride. It made it easier to take pictures of just "the good kids!"

If these are kids of first cousins, does that make them second cousins? Third cousins? Second cousins once removed? Does anyone know how that works?

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

i didn't even see the kids go on this ride. I guess I was busy helping with the other kids. Thanks for taking great pics of everyone so I can see what I missed!

Bekah said...

I know that my mom's cousin, is my second cousin. Or is it great cousin? How does that work? Can someone tell us?