The yellow ones always come up first.



Eventually, the pink ones and the white ones come up too and they grow taller than the yellow ones. Why is that?
This fall, I'm determined to plant more colors. I want a rainbow of tulips in my little patch of dirt.
2 comments:
That's beautiful. I love tulips. I hope to plant some for next year. And narciss is my favorite, I'm going to plant some of those in the fall too. I love gardening, I just don't do much of it. My goal is to get into it.
Oh Patti, you make me laugh and cry - is that a good thing - to my mind it is. I planted some bulbs - none of them showed up! But my old pansys came back and also some red things. I have even less of a planting area than you have. What will be there when the tulips go away? Love you mom
Post a Comment