Pin It!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Oops, A Day Late

I sent the card last week, so when yesterday rolled around, I didn't even consider the date, so I'm a day late in posting a Happy Anniversary to my youngest daughter! Sorry!

This was four years (and one day) ago.

She met him a couple years before they ever started dating or even had an interest in each other.

While I was away on a cruise with my husband, sister and bil, mom and stepdad, they refound each other and Laura was so anxious for me to get home so she could tell me all about Nick.
Now they have this wonderful little family, and life is good.

I hope your day was really special, just like you!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

I love Laura's hair in her wedding photos. She is so beautiful. They look so happy and their family is adorable.
Happy Anniversary Nick and Laura!