Pin It!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Who Are You?

Twilight. Do you love it, hate it or are you indifferent to it? I'm on the love it side, but only for the books, not for the movie. The movie was just "meh" for me and it was "hate it" for Karen, although she loves the books. Bud saw the movie (free coupon at Redbox) and walked away indifferent.
During one of my busier days at work (I had to work on Saturday for the first time in weeks and weeks! Ugh!) I came across this survey. I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

This shows who I most resemble.

"You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and appreciate the kind way you always handle things."

I'm not really sure I always handle things in a kind way, but it's what I'm striving to do.
Take the quiz (all the buttons are pre-pushed to the last answer, so you have to just click on your right answer) and leave a comment with your results. It will be fun to see which heroine you are!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm Esme, too! Which is good, because I think that Bella is too teenager-y for me and Alice and Rosmarie are too "done up". I loved the books and I actually liked the movie.

Bekah said...

Ok, I know this might be a shock and I am prepared to accept whatever comments you might have to this next statement so brace yourself,
I have Ne-ver read the books.
Sorry, I'm old fashioned or out of the loop or whatever, but they just haven't appealed to me (or I think it might be that everyone else has done it so I don't want to) but I did like the movie. I thought alone, just as a movie (with an upcoming sequel) it was a good movie.

Cheryl said...

I'm an Alice. The books were better than the movie, which is usually the case. However you feel about the books...I'm dang proud of Stephenie Meyer for taking an idea, writing it out, finding a way to publish it and having it be so successful. Totally awesome!