How do you know if something is a need or a want? I'm pretty sure this is a want, but I'm convincing myself it's a need.
Costco is having a special event. I know you want to know what they're selling that is so special it requires an entire event to handle it. Here it is. My friend has more than one of these. She let me barge into her basement to lust after it look at it.
Do you think I would look that thin if I owned one of these? I have the perfect place for it all picked out.And then there's this one. I used to wear my hair just like that (except I parted mine on the left).

Oh, if my pantry looked like this, Bud would wonder where I was, because I'd be standing in my pantry admiring the view, for hours upon hours at a time. Why does this stuff bring me such happiness?
Isn't that just the neatest (sorry for the pun) thing? The Costco online prices are not as low as the prices currently advertised at the Murray Costco. I went into the store last Saturday to get some pictures of Agnes and Eliot (so cute!) and it took me an hour to get out of there because I couldn't tear myself away from these awesome shelving units.If you go to the product's website you will see that the "sale" prices are even more expensive there. However, they have a food storage planner that can help you figure out how much your family would need to have for the length of time you specify. For fun, I calculated food for Bud and me for 24 months. It would only cost us......ready? A mere $7,798.49.
Oh my garden of roses!
3 comments:
I have been drooling over that system for years. A word of caution. The can holders that go into a current cupboard.....Those cupboards have do be really deep. It didn't fit any of mine. But they fit great in some custom cupboards my mom had built. Putting groceries away would be so much more fun!
You know I have 2 of the big black ones, seeing as you "barged" into my basement to see them =) Don't worry about whether it is a want or a need, that is irrelevant, they are wonderful, they have been worth every cent/dollar. If you can get them I would highly recommend them. (Coming from one organizing, re-organizing, labeling, turn packaging forward facing on the shelf freak to another.)
Marlene, I measured my pantry shelves and the largest size is 1 1/2 inches too wide (I'm wondering if I could still get away with it) and the other would fit quite well.
Wylie, SHHH! Don't tell everyone about freakishness! You made me laugh! And you've convinced me I "need" to go buy it.
Post a Comment