Pin It!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Too Soon?

One of my favorite things to do when I go to St. George is to see what's new at Krumpets. Here's what I couldn't live without this time around.

My question to you is this. How soon is too soon to put it on my front door?

I don't want to be the dork in the neighborhood that people laugh at and point their finger saying "Look, she has the wrong wreath on her door. What a dork!" Please save me from being that neighborhood dork.

6 comments:

wylie said...

If you are seriously concerned that it is too early, call it your Memorial Day thru Independence Day wreath. It looks really great on your door!

Jenny said...

I think Memorial Day is the fitting time to show your patriotism. Then you have flag day on the 14th followed by the 4th of July. In my opinion, you are perfectly within your bounds of holiday decorating etiquette. Leave that baby up until the end of July!

Cheryl said...

I totally agree with the other comments. Leave it up. This is the time of year for red-white-and-blue.

LynnEl Springer said...

Ditto!

Stephanie said...

I think it's totally un-dorky. It's never dorky to love America.

Patti said...

Thanks! I'll go put it back on my door (I couldn't hang it until I had your approval- it was only hung for the photo op).