Pin It!

Monday, May 18, 2009

So Nice

I was going to take a picture of me standing next to this, posing exactly the way other lady was and ask you all if I looked as thin as she did, but I didn't want to set up the tripod, and Bud was busy. Besides, you don't really want to see me anyway when you can be looking at this alone. It was quite the project to set up, but I'm so happy now that it's done!
(Wylie- on the middle-sized shelf...Dinty Moore, Progresso soup, pears, chicken, pb, and pineapple juice are the items I found to fit.)
You'll see there's one row that is empty- black beans. I just realized that the case of what I thought were black beans were actually some strange concoction of black beans with a bunch of added ingredients making it a Caribbean recipe. I guess I know what I'm donating next time the boy scouts come around.
And, I'm going to try (can't guarantee it though) to not be so obsessive about the labels facing forward on this rotating system. Yes, I rolled them all forward for this picture, but I'm hoping I can just let the obsession go once I start pulling cans from here. I'll let you know how I'm doing later.

3 comments:

Bekah said...

I loved your pantry from the first time I saw it, but this...
Wow. What do you keep on the shelves now that all the space is free?
That's a lot of Peanut butter.

Patti said...

Bekah, it seemed to hardly make a dent in freeing up shelf space, but the real answer would have to be...more food storage, right?

wylie said...

It looks fabulous! Good size fit for the middle-sized shelves. I didn't think of PB; good idea. So glad you got it put together and put to use all in the same weekend.