Pin It!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm In Love

Yesterday I came across a blog that I totally love because it's all about food storage, and by now, you should know how I feel about that! There are four people involved with the site and it takes you from the planning stage of storing to actually eating what you store, complete with recipes. I pretty much spent the entire workday there yesterday (oh- except for all the hours I spent doing my job at work, uh, um, yeah).

I'm quite sure I need this book. There is SO much information on this site and it is all so good. I've added two widgets on my sidebar so you can get there easily at any time.

P.S. Wylie convinced me that I need the Shelf Reliant rotation system. I also decided that I need a new electric grinder (I was still using my mom's hand-me-down which is probably at least 25 years old). I decided on this one and bought it on my way home from work yesterday.


I think I need a second job to afford all my needs.

5 comments:

Laura Read said...

So I'm pretty sure you posted the wrong thing today. It's supposed to be a Happy Anniversary post for Nick and Laura

Jenny said...

What's not to love? I do think you need all of those things! I am glad you got your shelves. I need to break down and do it one of these days.

Bekah said...

Happy Anniversary Nick and Laura.

Nice grinder. I'm wondering if I need one of those?

wylie said...

Fun, fun fun!!! I want to hear which shelves you are going to get, I have one that is for mostly smaller store boughten cans and the other one is dedicated solely to #10 cans from the cannery.

You got a new wheat grinder HOW FUN!! You love to bake so much it will be so nice. (I have that one--great minds think a like)

Patti said...

Laura's right, I posted the wrong thing today. Happy Anniversary!