Pin It!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pondering

Two days ago, Laura asked me what my favorite food was. Or did she phrase it "what's your favorite thing to eat"?
Since then, I've been trying to come up with an answer. So while I'm trying to think of what my answer is, I thought I'd ask all of you...what's your favorite thing to eat? If it was the last thing you got to ever eat in your life, what would that be?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Raspberries so fresh they almost fall apart, some kind of homemade crusty bread with a buttery slather of some sort, and cheese. Lots of cheese. And something to drink with an umbrella in it (at our last anniversary, I asked for something virgin with an umbrella in it and the bartender came up with something spectacular that was fruity and delish).

Cheryl said...

Ice cream...lots and lots of ice cream.. My dream indulgence would be to sit down with a cute carton of ice cream and eat the whole thing. If it was going to be the last thing I ate, I would have to add chocolate cake. Nothings better than chocolate cake and iiiiccee cream!

Nora's world said...

Nora wants to go to Target for her bday dinner, so I guess her favorite food is an over-steamed hot dog and a blue slurpee.