Pin It!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

I'll Never Learn

I planted some zucchini in my flower bed. In fact, I planted one zucchini plant and one yellow squash plant. Can someone please explain to me what in the world I was thinking? My children can tell you stories about the days when I foolishly planted more than one zucchini plant, much to their unhappiness. Evidently, my memory fails me from time to time and I have repeated this blunder yet again.

You see, the squash (both varieties) is starting to put forth its bounty and I don't think I'm going to be able to keep up. Even if I do start putting it in everything I cook, I think I'll still have more than I can handle. So, bring on your recipes for all things squash so I can pretend that I really meant to plant two gi-normous overproducing squashy-type vegetables.



Agnes is only holding half of what is currently sitting on my kitchen counter waiting to be "dealt with." She doesn't look too happy about the squash. However, check out her fabulous fingernails! If you want some zucchini or yellow squash, step right up. If not, send me a recipe so I can so something with all of this!

No comments: