Pin It!

Monday, August 25, 2008

I Don't Get A New Camera After All

I've been having issues with my Nikon D50. I was almost to the point of thinking I'd just go buy me a new D80 (any excuse I can come up with for buying it was justifiable to me). I took the D50 to the repairman twice for focusing issues. After the second time, they said the camera was fine but I still had issues. It turns out that the problem is in the lens, not the camera. Now I have to either buy a new lens or try to repair it. These next few photos were taken to try to figure out what was going on with my camera.
Dinnertime

Mowing the lawn

Playing with the watering can

Big smiles

Cutting a tooth...fingers help

Last night Caleb was playing with Grandpa Bud with this flashlight. Because I'm having to use my telephoto lens (as I only own two lenses, the broken one and this one) I couldn't get far enough away to make this picture completely in focus. But, at least I don't have to go buy a new camera after all. Just maybe that new lens...one like I gave to Laura last Christmas!

No comments: