Pin It!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hooked

Sorry there wasn't a new post yesterday. It isn't my fault. It's Karen's fault, and then it's Cheryl's fault. It's Karen's fault for letting me read her copy of Twilight, and then it's Cheryl's fault for letting me read her copy of New Moon (book 2 in the Twilight series). I'm afraid new posts may continue to be hit/miss until I'm done with this book (which will be today) and the next two books in the series.
The only interesting thing that has happened in the last little while has been this:
  • Cheryl came to her new ward on Sunday which just so happens to be MY ward as well! No more sitting all by myself in R.S. (well, I didn't usually anyway- I'd sit by someone whether I knew them or not)!
  • I made white bread and then totally forgot about it until the next day when Karen reminded me that there was dough in the oven. I baked it anyway, but it tasted too yeasty. No good.
  • The squash are going gangbusters. Especially the yellow ones. Yikes. I seriously don't know what to do with them all. Anyone want some? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
  • Agnes has a cold/cough, but she's starting to get better.
  • Caleb has a fever, but he's starting to get better.
  • Bud and I went to Sizzler last night for the first time in a month. I know you're thinking, "so what?" but that's a serious drought for us.
  • That's all folks!

No comments: