What happens when two birds kiss?
They get chirpies.
It's a canary-al disease.
It isn't tweetable.
Hahaha. "Well, laugh!" (what movie is that quote from? If you can name it, you're awesome! Uh, I mean you win a Trisha Yearwood CD!) Brandon, did you laugh?
Okay, if that was a waste of your time, try this instead. Especially if you need an idea for whatever your church calling is! And if you click here it will take you to what other people think is funny.
Laura, is this what Agnes looked like the other day when you said she was covered in marker? (disclaimer, these kids are not related to me nor are they anyone I know)
Maybe she'll "decorate" Eliot like that some day! Yikes!And here's the answers to yesterday's grocery game: because I know you're all dying to know the answers!
1. Yucca Root ($1.59 lb) ALSO KNOWN AS MANIOC! Woohoo Cheryl!
2. Rutabagas ($1.39 lb) sorry, not parsnips. Stephanie is right, they're like white carrots.
3. Watercress ($1.79 each) even though butter lettuce was the popular answer (did you know 2 people equalled popular? I'm so disappointed SJ didn't list his answers. Sadness)
4. Tomatillos ($1.09 lb) Yay! Answered correctly!
I can't promise regular posting over the next week, but I'll get on here as often as possible to show you all the fun I'm having with my newest grandson, and my sweetest 2 year old granddaughter. I know you're going to want to see pictures. Right? Right.
2 comments:
Oh, yeah - the parsnips we have ARE like long white carrots! Funny! Oops!
I told Nick I was disappointed he didn't play the grocery game. He said he hadn't yet seen it and went to the post and nailed every answer right. It was a proud moment for me, knowing he was able to answer the all. SJ, you could've done it too, right?
Post a Comment