Pin It!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Do your best, be your best

It's been a hard week. Seems I just don't want to let go of my prophet. But, for most of the rest of us, life goes on. I just want to be the best person I can be and to make a difference somehow.
So, I decided it was time to get started on some things I've been putting off. Namely, Holly's promised Christmas gift. Here it is in the pinned stage.

On Friday I will quilt it and bind it. I'm still not sure how I will quilt it. I wish LynnEl were closer to help me out on that. She likes the quilting part. Not me. I like the binding part.
I stole this picture of Caleb off Karen's blog. She said Caleb got his first tooth yesterday.

He is such a cute boy. I love having my grandson live near enough that I get to see him fairly often. I wish my other grandbabies were closer too. Speaking of...
Laura will be visiting Utah in a couple of weeks. I'm hoping to gather some friends and family to my house while she's here- either Sunday February 10th, if that works out for them, or during that next week sometime. If you're reading this, I hope you can come. I'll send email invites as soon as I get firm information from Laura as to what works best for her. Of course, Agnes will be here too, and Nick will be here for just a day or so.

2 comments:

Ren said...

Silly Nana. If people wanted to see the pictures already on my blog, then they would read my blog.

You need to work on your photo stealing abilities...steal stuff people haven't already seen. Or at least draw in silly mustaches and black teeth to the stolen pictures they have seen.

Oh, and Caleb's tooth came early Monday morning. Just for the record.

LynnEl Springer said...

I would totally help you quilt that quilt! It is beautiful! You do great work!