Pin It!

Thursday, January 3, 2008

My other house?

 

 

 

I should have said that this was my new house! It's actually a picture of a house in Missouri we visited in 2004. Isn't it awesome? Look at all those rolling pins! April could take her pick of pins for her sugar cookies!

3 comments:

Ren said...

No offense to the Missouri house, but I like yours way better. Especially the outside.

Patti said...

Yeah, but the stairs are way cool, don't you think?

April said...

Hi patti! I got the 18-55 and the 55-200. So far I've only tried the 18-55. I think they are discontinuing the D50 (that's what I would have gotten if they were still making it. The 80 seemed so big and scary to me!). Also, the D40 is smaller and a lot of the manual buttons are all in the Menu - so you can't just change them externally on the camera. My other camera was like that too so I probably won't notice it too much.