I didn't actually fall off the face of the earth, but it was a close call. I thought I'd start back with what's been happening since I last blogged nearly six months ago!
In October we went to the Huntsman World Senior Games, as usual. Bud was surprised he did so well, but he always says that, so I'm not sure when to start believing him.
He received one silver and four golds. His arch nemesis, Frank Piemme, beat him in the 50 meter backstroke by less than a half second. What comes around goes around and on the next race, Bud beat Frank by a little more than a half second! From then on, Bud increased his lead in every race, and finally won the last race by more than 20 seconds.
Here's the hardware.
This is our good friend, Don Baker.
This is our dear friend, Biff Lowry, posing with the Wong sisters and Mama Wong.
That's it for now- I need to ease back into the blogging world and not just jump into the deep end!
No comments:
Post a Comment