Pin It!

Friday, June 7, 2013

It's Twins (edited- Triplets)!

You all know that my daughter, Laura, is pregnant and due in November, right? Okay, I thought you'd be interested to know that this post has nothing to do with that, and no, she is not having twins.
Last night I was sitting on my porch swing which used to be Karen's swing. Anyway, I was looking at our tree thinking how much I didn't like it. Then I started really looking at the tree and noticed some grassy-like stuff in the middle of the branches. I thought it looked like it could be a nest. Upon further investigation (like when a robin flew in and sat on it) I realized it was a nest. I wondered how many eggs might be in the nest. The answer to that was- none.
Instead of eggs, we have two (edited- three) tiny little babies in the nest. I saw them get their dinner and get tucked in for the night. I think I'll watch their progress and see how they grow over the next little while.

What could this be? 
Two little babies, waiting for dinner! 
Yummy worms for dinner!
Good night little robin family
Sleep tight! 


No comments: