I've had this balloon for about seven years. It was given to me when Karen found out she was having a boy. I've kept it all this time, and now I can use it to show you what Laura is having in November.
It reminds me of the card game, Go Fish. Did you ever ask for a number only to be denied and then you pick the right number from the pile and say, "Got what I wanted!" Yep. That's us.
I remember saying that for sure! And I'm so glad that you all are getting what you wanted!! But somehow, if the baby was a girl - you would stall be thrilled!! :)
Actually, LynnEl, if it was a girl we would all be wondering what Heavenly Father's plan was for this little family. Laura was sure this was their last child, but she was also sure that she was supposed to have two boys. So if this last child was a girl, we would be doubting her inspiration that this was their last child. But it's too hard on her to be pregnant, so she really has to be done!
3 comments:
I remember saying that for sure! And I'm so glad that you all are getting what you wanted!! But somehow, if the baby was a girl - you would stall be thrilled!! :)
Actually, LynnEl, if it was a girl we would all be wondering what Heavenly Father's plan was for this little family. Laura was sure this was their last child, but she was also sure that she was supposed to have two boys. So if this last child was a girl, we would be doubting her inspiration that this was their last child. But it's too hard on her to be pregnant, so she really has to be done!
Congratulations to all.
Post a Comment