Pin It!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Jackson Turns Eight

Last month while I was in Chattanooga, Jackson had his birthday and turned eight years old.



The frosting on the cake turned his whole mouth bright green. 


A Phineas and Ferb cake, the easy way. 

Danny and Princess Claire enjoy some cake

Time for a sword fight! 






I tried to upload a video of the end of the fight where Claire clearly won, 
but it wouldn't work. Laura suggested I post it to Facebook, 
which I may do because it's so cute. 

Claire loves to wear "gowns." She wears them to bed, she wears them for her nap, and she wears them at various other times during the day. And why not? She loves them! 


Isn't she so precious? 

The kids are both playing on their Nintendo DS's

I like how Jack sticks his tongue out for more control. Claire is really quite satisfied just watching Jackson play rather than playing on her own game, although she likes playing too.

It was just a little bit chilly, so Danny is wrapping his little princess up. 
He's such a good daddy. 

Jack had already gone to school when we took this photo. Shucks. 



No comments: