Pin It!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Nine Years Plus Eternity

Here we are one year and two days later.

When you are married civilly first, you have to wait one year to be sealed. Because one year later fell on a Sunday, and because temples are closed on Monday, we had to wait one year and two days to get sealed.
These are my four children, Laura, Karen, Samuel and Danny (which is not their birth order). Danny is wearing Samuel's jacket because what he was really wearing that day was a red Batman t-shirt. Danny took off that shirt, and is seen here in his undershirt with his brother's jacket over it. It doesn't really matter though. I was just happy to have my kids there with me.
Ignore the time stamp on that photo. Whoever took this picture didn't have their camera set correctly. I promise the date really was 8/12/2003.



3 comments:

Laura Read said...

I want my hair to look like that again.

Stephanie said...

Happy, happy anniversary! Love to you and Bud.

Cheryl said...

We're so happy he came into your life!!!