And from this angle you can see my nice double-chin thing going on. Great. Nurse Heidi took this picture. I was a little slow on the connection though, because I didn't figure out she was "thee" Nurse Heidi until the following day. Nurse Heidi is a fellow food blogger on a blog that I could contribute to because I'm a team member, but it seems no one posts on that blog except Nurse Heidi.
Anyway, Leigh Anne talked about different aspects of blogging and the online world, and I have decided to do one thing she does, which is keep the computer turned off on Sunday. It also includes not using my phone as a substitute to check emails or blogs or anything else computer-related. And now that I'm no longer the R.S. President, I think that's an acceptable goal. So if you need to get a hold of me on any given Sunday, you'll have to do it the old-fashioned way and call me, or even more old-fashioned, stop by! We'll sit on the porch and watch the snow melt.
Anyway, Leigh Anne talked about different aspects of blogging and the online world, and I have decided to do one thing she does, which is keep the computer turned off on Sunday. It also includes not using my phone as a substitute to check emails or blogs or anything else computer-related. And now that I'm no longer the R.S. President, I think that's an acceptable goal. So if you need to get a hold of me on any given Sunday, you'll have to do it the old-fashioned way and call me, or even more old-fashioned, stop by! We'll sit on the porch and watch the snow melt.Enjoy your day!

2 comments:
Does that Include not using Skype on the off chance that I am coherent enough to get the girls to call you?
No, it doesn't. It includes not reading email or checking Facebook, or posting blogs or reading others' blogs. Skype is perfectly acceptable (I get to make up my own rules on this!).
Post a Comment