So let's talk about something else!

Not only does it have cleaning tips, if you check out Crayola's regular site as well there are all kinds of nifty things to do, games to play, pages to color, and things to learn. Wander around, check it out, it's cool.
Another thing I learned over at OBB- two computer tricks (and you thought they were only about cooking!). Because I'm so nice, I'll share those tricks with you, but you probably already know them and I'm just opening myself up to ridicule because I was so uneducated. Here they are:
#1 You know when you want to click on a link but when you do, it takes you away from the page you are on and when you are done with that page you have to click the back button to get to where you used to be? Well, here's the solution. If your mouse has a roller ball, press the roller when you're on the link, and it will open a new page with the link rather than taking you away from the page you are on. It was enlightening for me. You probably already knew it.
#2 You are reading something and scrolling down (probably with the roller ball) and you get ready to scroll (rolling, rolling, rolling), but then you lose your place because you didn't follow with your eyes where you were and now you are lost. Well, instead of scrolling or rolling, just hit the space bar and it will be the same as using the page down button! Another enlightenment! The space bar is much easier to use than the page down button, at least it is for me. Just trying to keep us all in the know!

1 comment:
Caleb likes to use the space bar trick. Unfortunately it is when I am in the middle of looking at something on the computer -- so I find it extremely non-helpful.
Post a Comment