Here are two more quilts we were impressed with. This one won best Holiday quilt. LynnEl says she has this fabric, or at least the fabric on the edge.

What I loved about this was the border. I've never seen anything like it.

This was the big winner of all the marbles. When you first look at it, you don't really comprehend what you are seeing, except just an oriental-looking picture. But when you take a closer look...

...you realize the intensity and amazement of what makes this quilt so special. Look at all these stitches!

See all that gold? It's all thread. That's a lot of stitching!

We had a really good time. I'm glad I went :)

1 comment:
So funny that I didn't get ONE picture of Sue McCarty's oriental-looking best of show quilt! Glad you did - and those pictures show it off well!
Post a Comment