Sunday a week ago...
And yesterday...
Look at how gorgeous Laura did Agnes' hair. Love it!
Side view-
And sweet girls together.
Other happenings from yesterday was that we went to a missionary farewell. Senior missionaries, actually. They are going to Africa, so they decorated stuff in animal prints, etc. Here we have cake in a jar. Awesome.
Great favor to give away. It was pretty tasty.
I left my camera in the car, otherwise I'd show you a picture of Taylor and Jean with Bud and me. Good luck in Africa, my friends.



4 comments:
Is that the Color Code "Taylor"??
You should buy her a new dress. Maybe one that's black and bright blue. Definitely not pink.
LynnEl, yes, that is him.
Karen, if you can find one, I'll buy it. I bet she'd look fantastic in those colors.
Does anyone else think cake in a jar looks like dog poo in a jar?
Post a Comment