I don't want you to lecture my children anymore about candy and their teeth. Shouldn't a dentist detest this kind of stuff!!!!!But seriously, what are you going to do with all of that?
Dang!
If you bring the dum dums to st george next weekend Mia will be your best friend. Might as well bring the M&Ms too.
That is almost down right impressive . . . reminds me of someone else's brownie mix obsession.
Hey!!!! Well, okay. You do have a point. You made me laugh, Wylie.
How did I miss that one? Shucks!
Guess you're ready for next Halloween.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I don't want you to lecture my children anymore about candy and their teeth. Shouldn't a dentist detest this kind of stuff!!!!!
But seriously, what are you going to do with all of that?
Dang!
If you bring the dum dums to st george next weekend Mia will be your best friend. Might as well bring the M&Ms too.
That is almost down right impressive . . . reminds me of someone else's brownie mix obsession.
Hey!!!! Well, okay. You do have a point. You made me laugh, Wylie.
How did I miss that one? Shucks!
Guess you're ready for next Halloween.
Post a Comment