Grandchild #2 came along and I made her a quilt.
Grandchild #3 came along and my son said "How about you make one that's actually useful, like a twin sized quilt?"That threw me into a tailspin because I already had the fabric and pattern chosen. I couldn't adjust the pattern to a twin size so instead I worked on a quilt for grandchild #4! Poor Sara (grandchild #3) never got her quilt until this weekend! Mostly the same fabric but a totally different pattern.
She loved it!

She even loves the back of it because she thinks she can use it for a hopscotch!

Sorry Nana was three years late with your "Birth" day quilt, Sara! At least it's a twin-sized quilt! (Happy New Year everyone!)

She even loves the back of it because she thinks she can use it for a hopscotch!
Sorry Nana was three years late with your "Birth" day quilt, Sara! At least it's a twin-sized quilt! (Happy New Year everyone!)
1 comment:
I have been watching for pictures of your adventures with the girls. Sara seems to be hopscotch obsessed lately. Isn't she a treasure! We do have cute grandkids.
Post a Comment