Pin It!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Santa is Everywhere

Yesterday while at the Discovery Museum, Santa was there waiting for children to want to come talk with him. There weren't many takers. On our way out, we stopped long enough for the kids to say hello. Oh my. The voice that came out of that Santa was the squeekiest voice I'd ever heard. This weekend we intend to go see the REAL Santa at Cabela's. Anyway, for breakfast, the jolly old elf showed up again!

Ho, ho, ho. Yes, he does resemble a monkey. But it was fun anyway.

3 comments:

Patti said...

I realized on my way to work that I should have made the cherry be his nose, and then I could have just filled in the whole bottom part with whipped cream. Too late.

Jenny said...

Still cute! That's a lot of work for breakfast. Do you think I can make a bowl of cereal look like that? Just wondering!

Stephanie said...

I love Santa - he's adorable even on pancakes!