Do you want to know where the real Santa is hanging out this year? He's down in Arizona. This is the best Santa I have ever seen.
Look at what he's wearing! Do you think that the real Santa gets tired of wearing his whole suit all the time? You bet! Especially if he's in hotter weather than what he's used to at the North Pole. And you can't see it from this photo, but I'm pretty sure he was wearing jeans. It just shows that he's got good fashion sense because it matches his shirt.I've seen some good looking Santas before, but it seems that the good looking ones are always grumpy! They can't be the real Santa if they're grumpy! In my book, this guy is the real deal. And Caleb wasn't afraid of him at all, and he had a long conversation with Santa, and Santa didn't look bored listening to him either!
How great is that? Caleb's list was very long, so he was there awhile!I can totally understand that! But Harley seemed to like him well enough.

2 comments:
Absolutely love the pictures - definitely they pet store needs to employ the REAL Santa next time. Geez! Caleb is a total hottey!
Way cute pictures.
Post a Comment