We've been having Agnes open a daily advent with an activity inside. This was made with an artist's canvas and metal tins from the wedding section of the craft store. We used the Cricut to help decorate it.
Last night I asked Laura to whip up some parting gifts for Bud's adult children. I didn't get a photo of all of them, just these last two. Aren't they so cute?

They can either hang or stand. I thought I'd make (or have Laura make for me :) ) a trio of these to hang in my kitchen with year-round sayings.
They can either hang or stand. I thought I'd make (or have Laura make for me :) ) a trio of these to hang in my kitchen with year-round sayings. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
2 comments:
I love, love, love, love the advent calendar. What a crafty little kitten you are!
Did you put the tins on with velcro? What were some of the activities you did?
Yes, the tins are put on with velcro, however, we usually just left the tin stuck to the board and removed the lid and took out the slip of paper.
Some of the things written on the papers were visit Santa, bake cookies, go caroling, go sledding, unwrap gift (which was then something like a video or one was Bendaroos), Ward Christmas party, lights on Temple Square, go to the Nutcracker, and such.
Post a Comment