Pin It!

Friday, December 11, 2009

A New House

I've decided to build a new house. One with an elevator. I know I can do it, and I hope it won't take too long to get the job done. After all, I've built bunk beds, and the desk in the office, so how much harder can a new house be to build? In fact, it's going to be a Dream Mansion, so that when my granddaughters come over, they'll have the loveliest time there. And I need to get it done by 11:00 this morning. I'd better get a move-on!



I'd better get out the post-it notes.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Good luck with that! We bought a princess castle for our girls that is still in the box. I didn't think it would have to be put together though! I'd better look into that or it won't be ready when they come over. You might have to save some of your post-it notes for me!

LynnEl Springer said...

I didn't buy a dream mansion or a princess castle. :( My girls don't come over. :( But I have plenty of post-it notes! :(

Patti said...

LynnEl, that was very funny!

wylie said...

WOW, that is one incredible mansion . . . and I enjoyed reading the first 3 comments; felt like I was eavesdropping on some pretty fun grandmas. =)