While we were in San Jose for Bud's swim meet, we were staying with some friends who live a block away from the Municipal Rose Garden. Bud and I spent a wonderful morning looking at Nature's beauty. Those were just a few of the hundred or so photos I took. Then on the way home, I thought this house was really nice. If I were "forced" to live in San Jose, I'd pick a house like this one. But I don't think I could afford it. We saw one house for sale that was very unimpressive (at least from the outside. Asking price? $6 million and change. Gasp.
2 comments:
Very cute house. I'd love to see the inside floor plan.
I agree with Cheryl, cute house (not $6 million cute though). Always fun to see the floor plans--love floor plans =)
Those roses are incredible--the 3rd pic is really unique in color and petal shape.
Post a Comment