, Bud ended up having two really close races. The first one was lost by a second and the second was won by less than a second!
Here's the win, if you're interested in seeing it. Sorry I didn't get the very start of the race recorded. My camera was in photo mode instead of video mode. Oops.
Bud is in the lane just above the empty lane and his competitor is just above Bud. At the turn they're pretty much even-steven. Dale goes ahead of Bud and then Bud catches a look and sees where Dale is and turns on the juice, but misses the clean touch and ends up hitting the touch-pad with his shoulder instead. Whatever works! I should have run the video a bit longer so you could hear the announcer say that Bud set a new National Senior Games record with that swim. Don't tell Bud I showed you this! Seriously, don't tell him!
P.S. Happy Birthday to Amy! And also to Cindy (our hostess in San Jose)!
1 comment:
noera love you nana
Post a Comment