Pin It!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Huh???

I went to the United States Post Office today. As I entered, I saw this sign.

Can ANYONE tell me HOW a dog is going to assist a deaf person? Are there talking dogs out there that I don't know about that isn't a cartoon dog? Because we all know they can talk, except Snoopy. Never heard him talk.
That's got to be the craziest sign I've seen in a long time.

3 comments:

Laura Read said...

That's funny, because my thought was, "How is a blind person going to read that sing and know their dog can come in?"

Cheryl said...

A dog assists a deaf person by warning them someone is going postal at the post office. It could happen.

wylie said...

LOL, chuckle, down right giggle at your post Patti, your comment Laura and your "deep" insight Cheryl (not!) FUNNY!