Here she is on her blessing day. I guess I should have edited the photo first...oh well.Somehow, she's always known that I love her, even though we live states apart.
It's wonderful when we get to meet in the middle, in St. George.

But sometimes I just have to get on a plane and go see her. This was her first time bowling. Had to be there for THAT!
Nora loves cooking and baking. This is at our St. George house again.
Another thing Nora has enjoyed is golfing. This was at Caleb's birthday party (St. George). Sometimes the best part of golfing isn't golfing!
Happy Birthday Nora! I'll see you next Friday! I love you so much!
3 comments:
Oh my! They grow up fast! She's so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
Happy Birthday Nora! you are such a lucky grand daughter.
My goodness you look just like mom in that blessing picture. I was amazed at the likeness. Happy Birthday Nora!
Post a Comment