Pin It!

Monday, January 5, 2009

The New Year Begins

First of all, wasn't that a fabulous Sugar Bowl game? Woohoo UofU!
We're back from St. George. Bud spent the whole time picking up leaves, and I spent the whole time working on a book of our vacation from 2005. After having received Karen's Christmas gift to Bud, which was a fabulous coffee table book of our trip of November, I decided I would make a few more books of other vacations and started to put together my first of three books. I'm a little over half-way done with the first book. The program I'm using is the same program that Karen used and also that Holly used for my grandkid book of 2008 (by the way, Holly, you realize that you're now locked into making a book for Christmas EVERY year since you've now done 07 and 08. I cannot face not having a new one every year now, and thank you!!!) The program is called Blurb and you can find it at Blurb.com
This book will include France, Italy and Spain by way of Boston. It's been really fun to make the book, so far at least. I might change my mind by the time I'm finished with all of them.
This is the photo I'm using for the cover.

I hope my book turns out as nice as the one Karen made!

No comments: