Pin It!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Princess Claire and Family

Claire turned three while I was visiting. Here she is wearing her birthday tiara.



The toy stuff that is usually in the basement was brought to the living room for the party. It's funny how a change of location brings instant desire to use the thing...such as this painting table. 


Jackson was always willing to give me a smile. 


Claire loved this cake but it was too big and expensive, so Erin ordered a smaller cake. The bakery got it wrong and made the bigger cake anyway. Claire was happy! 



Taste-testing

She had lots of presents to open

A little more painting...

Trying out her new tennis racket from her Grandparents

I briefly tried to take a family picture, but these guys are too crazy to sit still! This was as close as I came, so then I just snapped the crazy pictures instead. 




Here is one of my favorite pictures of the whole trip- Danny smiling and showing his teeth! He NEVER does that! I love it!



1 comment:

erin said...

The family pictures are really nice. Thanks for posting them. =)