Pin It!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Aquarium

We went to the aquarium in Chattanooga. Erin says it has won some awards for being one of the best in the nation.  Claire does not take after me because she was willing to hold this creature. I was nervous just getting close enough to snap the photos. 



Jackson touched the snake and then showed me his fingers. There were black marks on his fingers. At first I thought it came from the snake. Then I realized it came from a black marker he had used earlier!
I don't remember this guy's name. Anyone out there know?
There were parrots and other flying things to learn about. 


I have always thought seahorses were cute. 
Crazy creatures
I think the turtle wishes it was a giraffe
Touching stuff
This guy was swimming around with his mouth open, hoping for lunch to swim right in. 
Hi Jack! (Just don't say that in an airplane)
This fish and the next remind me of the artistry of James Christensen

And the strangest fish of all...
I wonder if they keep her in there all the time. 



2 comments:

Stacey said...

That looks so fun! I've never seen a seahorse in real life! PS I'm pretty sure that guy's name is Hooper :)

Patti said...

Ah, yes! Stacey, that's right. His name is Hooper. He was a substitute for the more popular character (whose name I also don't remember) who couldn't come that day. I guess the costume for the other guy was loaned out for the day.