Pin It!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

When Will I Learn? Edited!

For at least the second time, my iPhoto program and/or computer has lost pictures of something important. Because it has happened in the past, I started to keep the photos on the SD cards so I was able to import most of the photos again. However, I am either missing one card or it is a damaged card and is therefore unreadable, because I am still missing three days of my cruise from last year. Why didn't I hurry home and make my book? Now I am stuck. Some of my favorite photos are lost. The only photos I have are the ones I put on my blog from when we returned last year. Makes me want to swear, stomp and scream to not have the pictures. Pictures like this one-
...makes me so sad.
Wait! UPDATE!!! Twenty minutes after I finished this post I looked in one more place and found ALL the pictures from the cruise! No, I didn't find every lost picture ever, but I DID fine all the cruise pictures, including the one posted above! I've gone from sad to glad, glad, GLAD! As soon as I get home from Chattanooga, I'm going to get these pictures into a book. Yes, I have learned my lesson!
Whew!


1 comment:

LynnEl Springer said...

So glad you found your cards and have your pictures! Your pictures are fabulous and you have to get them into a book cuz you can't, CAN'T lose them! You paid too high a price to get them!! :)