Pin It!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Who Dunnit

I carry a camera in my purse. I don't use it often. The other day I checked the SD card to see what needed to be downloaded to the computer. I found a bunch of pictures on there that I didn't remember taking. They looked like this.





I'm pretty sure I didn't take these pictures. 
And, I'm pretty sure this sweetie pie didn't do it either. 


So that just leaves these two. I'll only give you one guess which one it was. This should be an easy game. Bonus points if you can guess where those mystery pictures were taken! I'll let you think about it while I go get my new cookbook signed! P.S. that's a hint right there.




2 comments:

wylie said...

Oh oh oh . . . I think I'm the first one to leave a guess =) I SUSPECT it was Eliot in Gygis. Do I win? What do I win?

Patti said...

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner winner chicken dinner. No, you don't win a chicken dinner, unless that is what Cheryl is feeding us tomorrow night! Let's see...how about if you win a trophy that says you win first place (uh, in swimming...!)?