Pin It!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Nora's Nails

With my oldest grand daughter getting baptized last week, a new tradition was started. I wanted to spend some one on one time with her and we decided (she says it was my idea and I say it was her idea, but she might be better on remembering things than I) to get a professional manicure for her.
Deciding on the color

And the winner is... (she first picked out a bright pink, but then changed her mind)

The "before" picture

Waiting for her turn

Buff, buff, buff

I think she's having fun!


I didn't know she would get a fancy nail or two

The center of the flower glowed under the fluorescent light 

All done...so pretty! 

So the new tradition is that I will take each grand daughter to get a professional manicure on their eighth birthday weekend. Fun! I wonder how to compensate my grandsons' eighth birthdays?



No comments: