Pin It!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Memorization Cards

If you read this blog last week you know it was my sister's birthday. I made her a humongous chocolate cake and printed some cards to make it easier for her to memorize The Living Christ. We both have that as a goal- to memorize it word-perfect, before the end of the year.
I thought I would show you the cards I found and printed so if you'd like to memorize it too, you may wish to do what I did. 

This is the first card, or the "cover sheet" and this is where you can download the cards for yourself.  

Each card comes with a picture and a small phrase or sentence of TLC. 

After you start getting some of that memorized you can switch to the group cards like the card shown below. 

And when you feel comfortable with that, you can skip to the key word cards and see if you can fill in the gaps. 

They also have cards with "fill in the blank" spots to see if you're really getting it (those cards are not shown here).
So far, I have the first four cards memorized (you can see the first four cards on the picture that says "As we commemorate..." and ends with "will yet live upon the earth," with a ton more cards to go before I complete this goal.
I had to switch the format from pdf to jpg, and thanks to my daughter, Laura, and her marvelous step by very patient step, I now know how to do that! Let me know if you'd like the jpg versions of these cards and I'll figure out a way to get them to you so you can memorize TLC with my sister and me!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

The cake was amazing and delicious! We thank you, our neighbors thank you, the Moore's thank you, Kyanna and Jason thank you! It fulfilled all my cravings and expectations for chocolate cake for my birthday. Thank you too for the cards to memorize TLC. Now I have no excuse to getter done...except that my brain is another year older and can't remember anything! You're the best! Thanks so much for everything!