Jenny, thanks again for the shelf-stable apple pie filling!
I have the "Cansolidator" which also needed revamping. Everything was rearranged (including the slots because some items didn't deserve a spot as it was an under-used item) and then I labeled the slots to remind me what goes where if the slot becomes empty. Besides, labeling is fun.
Caleb was happy to help fill it up. I was almost happy to have his help! Hey, Wyile- can you see what the problem is? (P.S. As hard as it was for me, I DIDN'T change it!)
In this picture, you can see my Christmas present from Samuel's family (thanks, Holly!). It's a cute little bag that I have been using for library runs, but Karen used it to bring up some cans from the basement.
See how the bread is just tossed in the back there with the peanut butter and honey?
Here you have (two days later) the finished project.
Now see how the bread has its own little area below the peanut butter? Better!
I think I've shown you my flour vault before. Love it!
Here's a little snack box for the young people that visit my house from time to time.
A much handier spot for my sifter. The hook had been put there a couple years ago, but nothing was hanging from it. I'll be needing it for the recipe I'll share with you tomorrow.
After all that work, I deserve some of this.
I love the container. Walmart- BHG containers for about $6.50. Clear, with a locking lid. Love it.














6 comments:
Marshmallow bits? Really?
Yes, I just found them at Walmart! They are so fun!
Looks amazing. I'm always thankful Patti's Pantry is open for business!
Don't you just love to re-organize? Good job not "facing" all those cans =) We knew we would be friends when you saw my butter! (inside joke)
Do you hire out?
You're welcome for the pie filling:). The pantry looks fantastic!
Post a Comment