Pin It!

Monday, June 20, 2011

A Super Birthday

Still in birthday mode (I know, I still haven't posted about my mom's big birthday yet, but I will), Laura put together a super-hero birthday for Eliot who turned 3 years old today, but his party was last Saturday.
Strangely though, I only have this one picture of Eliot to show you! During the party, I did not have a camera in hand, so I'll have to ask the other "photographers" to share some of their pictures with me later. Here is our Super Eliot!
Laura made masks, wristbands and capes for all the kids who were at the party.
Here's a spread of the party food-
She made these little popcorn boxes and if you look closely you will see a little superhero cut out of the box near the top. Look really closely!
Eliot's favorite colors are orange and green, usually in that order. So most of the food was geared towards those colors such as the Jell-O cups and the cake in a jar.
She had clever little signs depicting each item of food and said what super power it aided.
On the table were photos of Eliot in decorated frames.
Some of the super relatives who are showing off their powers-
and a super-duper baby and her great grandmother who is also way super! Even Olive is wearing a cape. It buttons onto her shirt. So clever, Laura!
Hi you cute baby girl. Nana loves you super-mucho!
We had a super time, and I am super glad Eliot is here this summer. Happy Birthday!




No comments: