Pin It!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Party Girl

Yesterday was Cheryl's birthday. We went to lunch at a cute little boutiquey-lunch place called Dear Lizzies in Highland. Yes, Highland. I brought my newest cupcake book to show them.
This book was more of a fun "here-you-go" gift than a practical one. I wouldn't blame her if she never cracked it open, or actually used it.
Isn't this a cute place? The smallest cupcake will put you in the hole to the tune of $3.
Lunch was fun! And now that the Ward Luau is over, Cheryl can finally relax! I don't think she'll plan another ward function on her birthday again! She did a great job with everything.
This is our home teacher. He's also Cheryl's home teacher. He made the ward sing to her. She was embarrassed just the right amount. Nice.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

It was fun, fun, fun. Thanks so much for the cookbooks...and you're right, I probably won't use the JC cookbook, but I'm happy to have it. Thanks for lunch, loved it and a BIG thanks for the added surprise of the Hale Theater tickets. It'll be fun to have a "date" with you guys. You're the best! Thanks for spending time with me yesterday and adding to my birthday fun!

Sarah said...

We're sorry we missed the luau and singing to Cheryl. Happy Birthday Cheryl. Hope you all had a fun time that night!

Bekah said...

Valerie loves that Hello Cupcake book. Looks like you ladies have a good time together. Love you girls.