Pin It!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Utah State Fair

We went to the State Fair. We got in free because the ThermWise Guy gave us tickets.
Checking out the animals
Kiss kiss
Concentrating on Legos
We won the contest for building the tallest structure in one minute.
Cute Eliot!
Milking a fake cow
and the best part...the rodeo!
This is blurry but can you see how high that guy is off the ground?
I love the rodeo. So why have I only been twice in my life?
Something's gotta change!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Fairs are fun. Did you hear Valerie entered her one of her cross-stitches into the County fair? She got third place.
Those kids are so super cute. You are lucky to get to go see them this weekend. Hope you have a safe trip. I look forward to all the pictures and especially seeing how big Mia has gotten by now.